Sunday, December 9, 2007

Holidays’ Decorations..

The big Christmas Tree in "Abu Dhabi Mall"


What Ahmed Arshi posted about holidays’ decorations in our countries is, as I noticed, the viewpoint of many people around. (To read his article, click here)

And as more than a few friends of mine talked about this situation, I actually have something to say here:

These are just rental areas that can be rented to any party to do decorations. So, what to do if Christian people care about their Christmas more than how we do about our Eid! It’s always about us dude!

The thing I wanted to say is that the municipality isn’t the one how’s responsible for these Christmas decorations (As I don’t see decorations in streets). It’s about people; I don’t mean citizens, but communities responsible for such stuff.

Add to this that "Abu Dhabi Mall", "Marina Mall", and some other places in Abu Dhabi did a very beautiful decorations in Ramadan about 2 monthes ago.. So, as I said it is that sometimes we are just careless.

At the end, whatever the reasons are, “It’s a pity” as Ahmed said!

No comments:

UAE Time = GMT+4