Sunday, December 2, 2007

The Miniature Earth

I'm speechless after I saw that animation done by Allysson Lucca.. I know that almost all people realize the huge disasters taking place in our earth, but I think we should remind each other about it every now and then.. I mean everyday, every moment.. Because it's about people; Human been... AND humanity!

And this is not the only disaster we have.. The other disaster is that we just act like "happy go lucky".. Yes exactly like that.. If we have feelings, we are expected to stop by.. Not to ask, pretend, and then go away.. But to ask, help, and stay there..

Now if you are not willing to do something (even if tiny thing), I, at least, ask you to concentrate in the animation..

To watch, please click the link below:
http://www.bambooshootz.com/miniature_earth.swf




No comments:

UAE Time = GMT+4